Monday, April 27, 2009

JOIN FLIXYA AND EARN 100% GOOGLE ADSENSE REVENUE

FLIXYA is a community where you can share your blogs, upload pictures and videos. The biggest advantage of Flixya is its growing members. It is regarded as one of the hottest place for internet users. The unique feature of Flixya is that you can associate your Google Adsense publishers id to earn from Google.It pays you 100% revenue from Adsense. Other Adsense sharing sites pay you just a portion of adsense earnings. Flixya is the only place where users gets 100% revenue from Google.
Started July 2006 as a video site with a dedicated, loyal member base, Flixya.com has grown to support a thriving social media community. While Flixya makes it easy to share videos, photos, and blogs, the company has also consistently sought to do more to give back to its members and to those in need. From the beginning, Flixya’s goals have been to offer the most engaging elements of popular social networking sites and to allow members who contribute content to the site to share in ad revenue.After joining Flixya ,I am getting free traffic to my other blogs and my Google Adsense revenue has increased too.Flixya is a great site that lets you have a blog and post photos and videos and pays you to socialize. It works like MySpace or Facebook, but it is not only free, it gives you 100% of the advertising revenue generated by your pages on the site. It is easy and very interactive and fun.you get to make friends worldwide.
Click here to join http://DOLLARSINDIA.flixya.com

2 comments:

helloclckclick said...

hi How r u? Nice to meet you in Flixya
see you some time you can write your

story sent to me on my email & I will hit your

Photo &Video its good
take care
E mail: helloclickclick@gmail.com

http://www.myhpf.co.uk/banner.asp?

Friend=393869

Bhavesh Sondagar said...

hello.

I have created my blog that is
http://bhavesh4all.blogspot.com
And I was rejected 3 times by google adsense so plz,
tell me what type of improvement should I have to do to be approved by google adsense.